Wednesday, November 3, 2010

RK Designs Projects (WIP) Part 1

Hideeho fellow readers!

Yep...as the title says and I think a promised was made in my last posting on me sharing some of my works in progress. Actually this was suggested by a few friends since RK Designs can be quite desolate for a few weeks...LOL...

So any new projects that are mine (that means the client is yours truly...) I'd share them here. When the works are completed, I'll just add a link to this particular posting so readers won't have to browse huge amounts of postings. Heh.

Okay, so at the moment I'm working on a few personal projects that has been slowly (painfully slow) progressing..so what are they you might be asking?

1) 1/100 Akatsuki (Master Grade conversion)


Been working on this guy for a few months...it took long since I had to acquire certain parts especially the main core part which was derived from the MG Strike Gundam. A lot of cutting, sawing, puttying and sanding. At the moment it's still in construction stage and roughly about 30% done.


2) 1/100 Gundam Heavy Arms Custom (Master Grade conversion)


This guy was inspired by Vicious Project's own Heavy Arms. Using the main internal frame of the MG Wing Gundam Ka., I took my extra 1/100 H-Arms and started designing my own version. The VP version looks really sleek and awesome, but I'm going to a more heavy built look to complement its name. At the moment, it's at 20% done. Yeah...that much...heh


3) 6" Ironman Hulk Neutralizer Unit (Marvel Legend kitbash project)


Hoookay...this guy has been in my studio for...I dunno...4-5 months? Hahahahaha...It started off with me having an extra figure of an Ironman Movie 1 figure and a Marvel Legend House of M Ironman. I loved the sculpt for the ML Ironman and loved the helmet design of the new Ironman movie. So I beheaded the movie Ironman figure and reworked the neck area so I can snap it on the ML Ironman body. And...ta-daaa...a very nicely proportioned detailed figure. I named this guy the Ironman H.N.U (Hulk Neutralizer Unit). At the moment it's 70% done and I haven't decided on a color scheme yet.

Well, those are the highlights of my on going personal works...there's more though, but I think I'll finish this guys first before unveiling more...

On another note, my Marder III tank build was featured on my friends blog who are I would say an awesome modeler and has been an inspiration to me. He's also one of the admin in my forum that I founded 6 years ago (Zero-G) and has help me so many times in maintaining the peace there. So to be featured on his blog, was an honor. I would like to ask you all to go and check out his blog since it has a lot of useful information on modeling. Here's the link:

DC23 Mecharts

And here's my article:

Marder III by Ryukaze

So that's all for now...be seeing you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. * shy *... Thanks Ryu! btw, I like the Ironman and the Akatsuki very much! looking forward to those builds! Keep it up!

    And bro... it is really easy to keep the peace at Zero-G, it's one of the friendliest forum out their, save some random spams... it is an easy task. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh...thanks don...heh...i dunno when i'll actually be able to finish these guys...but i hope that while working on the military kits, i can do some sidelines on them...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the HOM iron man as a base body! its so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you the man, ryu! Keep it up and up!!

    ReplyDelete