Monday, October 20, 2014

War For Cybertron Optimus Prime Custom Repaints (Metal and Shattered Glass Ver.)

Update!

Okay...another set of customs I did for a friend.

The War For Cybertron toyline was a pretty good series. Namely the big bot himself, Optimus Prime. Sadly he came in deluxe sized which in my opinion was a waste.

Okay, so a friend came to me and asked to commission metallic versions of the big ol' bot. Now, as a customiser who rarely does metallic finishes, this was kinda like a challenge. (Furthermore I have a few other commissions that requires me to do metallic finishes...heh.)

So...after some trials and bottles of paints...I finally found the particular ones I like the most. So here it is...

WFC Optimus Prime (Metallic ver.)



Comparison to the original Hasbro version.


WFC Shattered Glass Optimus Prime




 Okay...more to come soon!

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment