Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kotobukiya Dyenguar with AUBenseiter

Update!

Well actually this isn't an update of my latest work, its one work that I totally forgot that I did. LOL.

While I'm working on a few projects right now (trying to finish them before I go for my holidays) I stumbled upon this particular work that I did in early 2008. It was commissioned to me by a friend and heck knows how I totally forgot about it. How I stumbled onto it? I googled myself (yeah, think what you want people...).

So here it is, Kotobukiya's Dyenguar with AUBenseiter from the Super Robot War series. I purposely did a matte finish on AUBenseiter (the horse) to complement Dyenguar (rider).

Enough said...here it is...a blast from the past...the year is 2008...

Dyenguar






AUBenseiter



Dyenguar and AUBenseiter





Now wasn't that a blast? Pictures are credited to my good pal Arya. His shots are amazing!