Thursday, June 19, 2008

TFTM Antimatter BumbleBee

Update!

Okay, another update. This here is another TFTM Bumblebee repaint. Color scheme that was used is my usual 'Nemesis' scheme. The owner (Jace, hope you love it man!) wanted an evil version of our beloved yellow camarro. So I opt for this scheme. Original plans was to do the trademark Nemesis blue green as its racing stripes, then come to think of it all of Hasbro's TFTM BB '08 has it and it become monotonous (no offence Hasbro...). A few months back I managed to watch the pilot episode of the new Knight Rider, so that gave me the idea for this fella...

Once completed, he had to have a name...not wanting to use the name 'Nemesis' (which I think is soooo overused...) I remembered reading comics from DC which had an 'Antimatter' universe, where all the good guys in our world were bad...so ta-daaa...

Antimatter Bumblebee







Vehicle Mode:







"I Feel Dark And Dirty...And Squashing That Human Bug Sam Witwicky..."



Alriteys...more updates coming soon peeps!

ps: I'm including the Alternator Army Project counter...just to show how many I've done and its like a countdown...hehehe..

Alternator Army: 15/34 completed