Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm On Youtube!!

Hey all...

Sadly but no updates for the moment. Accidently deleted most of my latest works in the digicam, so as you all would know, I have to at re-take all the pics...goddarnit...

Anyhoo...until my upcoming updates which are a resin kit and a couple of TFTM repaints, just wanted to share with you all that I've been 'youtube-ed'.

More than a week ago, a group of students from one of our local universities decided to take me as one of their subject matter in their project. It seems I was recommended to them by a friend of mine and truth be told, I felt honored. So after a whole day of shooting (which later you can see how clean my room is...heh...yeah rite...) the did the editing and uploaded in on 'youtube'.

Here's the link and for the first time ever, you all (to those who don't know me or how I look like...) will be able to see my face and...*gasp*...talking!! And it is true, that the camera does add a few pounds on us, the double chin you see later is all the camera...yep...all of it...heh...

Me On Youtube <---click 'ere!

Enjoy!