Tuesday, March 31, 2009

G.I. Joe Conquest X-30

Update!

Some work that I did many-many months ago (took a break from the Gundams, Transformers and Star Wars...I mean I got needs to right?).

When I was a kid I used to watch a bunch of cartoons and some were quite an impact to me. Among the shows were G.I. Joe. I had this thing for the military and I loved the show so much until I was obsessed with the figures and vehicles...especially the vehicles. But I was just a kid so my allowance money wasn't enough for me to get any...

Until now...

Many years later Hasbro (thank their kind hearts) is slowly reviving the Joe toy lines. New figures and reissued vehicles. So as an adult now, I finally get a chance to have my fantasies as a boy relived...

But as usual, I'm not the type that would actually let them be as it is...I mean come on...they're G.I. Joe for crying out loud and I think their vehicles should look like vehicles and not toys! My first was the Conquest X-30...The Joe's fighter that I fell in love oh so many years ago...

Here's how the original look like...it was a reissue and a TRU exclusive...hated the colors, I want 'em as I remember 'em...



Here's how I wanted it to look...






Yep...been working on its decals, so there will be an update on this particular vehicle...

YO JOE!!!