Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Master Grade 00 Qan[T]

Update!

Here's another build. After working on tanks so much, doing Gunpla is like a holiday for me! LOL.

Well, I was commissioned by a friend of mine to do up his MG OO Qan[T]. At first I had my doubts on the kit, but after playing with it...erm...I mean testing the kit that is, it's a pretty solid model. So what did I plan for the guy? He wanted it to be out of box built. Simple and doesn't differ so much from the original look.

But I still intend to do something different about it. So I chose a stronger and aggressive tone of blue. I combined two types of blue to get it just right. The white was a few coats and I tried to get it as evenly as possible. Decals were straight out of the box and no extras were added.

Alright, here it is then...

Master Grade 00 Qan[T]
No Armaments






Armed!





There's more Gundams in the workshop right now. So keep your peepers peeled!

5 comments:

  1. Are u repainted them or just snapfit and add the decals?
    btw, just dropping by.

    http://master-killar-v2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i paint them...then add the decals...i won't bother posting it if it's not painted...where's the art in that right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great Ryu! Glad to have you back doing Gunpla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment guys...and don, i never left gunpla, how can i leave it? it's in my blood! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete