Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NG 1/100 00 Raiser

Update!

Here we have another Gunpla build that I did a few weeks ago. Actually I've had this guy for quite sometime, but I fell back into the Gunpla mood just recently. I'm proclaiming that this is MY own personal build. LOL. So, this isn't a commission.

The original version was the design color version. I hated it.

I prefer my Gundams to be Gundams.

So I chose a darker aggressive blue to bring out the powerful build of the 00 Gundam. He has a very big build, something akin to a body builder. And I wanted to show that. Got myself waterslide decals from Bandai and I was ready to go.

Primed and base painted it. For the blue I base painted it gray. Further enhancing the blue.

Nuff' said, here it is.

NG 1/100 00 Raiser














That's all or now...see you in a few hours...(gasp...yep...there's more updates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment