Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hasbro Jedi Starfighter (Hot Rod Scheme)

Update!

Okay this was quite an old project actually. Thankfully I had a very patient client/friend (Sorry Bang Ajie! heh). The reason that it took long was the amount of trials and errors (a lot of errors!) while doing it. You see, my friend wanted something different. And he saw this scheme in one of his Star Wars concept book. It was called the 'Hot Rod' scheme.

When I first saw it, I was excited and scared at the same time. Yes, the amount of masking would be phenomenal...but like always, I do love a challenge.

So as the project began, there were a bunch of techniques I tried which didn't go as I thought it would. Until finally...it worked.

So here's the Jedi Starfighter with the 'Hot Rod' scheme.




Next up is some Gundams and an X-Wing...say whaaaaaat?! Heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment