Friday, July 22, 2011

1/48 Mitsubishi Zero Fighter and Focke Wolfe Fw190

Update!

Another military build, but this time its...AIRPLANES!!! YAY!...

Okay, after so long of wanting to try my hand at building and painting fighter planes...I got my chance. My usual client has got himself into the world of WWII airplane collecting. And the lucky guy who gets to build for him is...ME!

So, how was it? Pretty interesting since it's different from tanks. You see, on airplanes we have to do lots of clean ups and not to mention the details are really amazing. But unlike tanks, painting planes are a bit different. How different? Have a look...

1/48 Tamiya Mitsubishi Zero Fighter






1/48 Tamiya Focke Wolfe Fw190






Overall it was fun. Yep. The challenge was more on the figure/pilots. I do hope to get more planes to build since I'd like to try out some other techniques that I've learned from model plane magazines (yes...I've begun to buy them now instead of Gundam magazines...lol).

So till my next post!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment