Saturday, July 9, 2011

ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime

Update!

Yes. Another Optimus Prime repaint. But this one uses a technique which was taught by a very good friend of mine. It's a pretty nifty technique, and for me...another notch in my repainting skills. I'm still on the learning process and it gives me great pleasure and fun to be able to do what I do.

Anyhoo, this was one of the Primes that I was given to custom repaint for Big Cinema Sdn. Bhd. Last I heard, this guy has been packed and ready to be shipped to India to be one of their prizes for a contest there. Heh.

Okay...so here he is.

Leader Class Optimus Prime






So here's to hoping that the winner in India would really appreciate what I've done and take very good care of this Prime.

But...maybe I'll be seeing him on ebay pretty soon...LOL.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! If I am the winner, I would keep this in my office to show off, man. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..thanks janus...hopefully the winner will do the same as u bro!

    ReplyDelete