Thursday, July 28, 2011

PLEASE BE AWARE!

Hey all,

A few days ago I was startled to hear of some quite disturbing news. Upon investigation, I think it is safe for me to inform this matter to my readers and also clients.

RK Designs is NOT ASSOCIATED to any local toy shop in doing customisation/repaints.

If there are shops who take in commissioned works and stating it as on my behalf, please contact me at ryukaze@gmail.com.

Up until now, RK Designs does DIRECT DEALINGS with clients who are interested to do customisation/repaints. I have not associated myself with any toy shops or given any kind of agreement that they (the toy shops) I do commissioned works under their name.

Furthermore, if you come across any customs for sale that is said to have been done by me...please search this blog on it's appearance, and if it is not here...send me an email and attach photos for confirmation by me.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post and I greatly appreciate the support given to RK Designs in all these years.

Here's to hoping to give you all more custom works and products!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment