Monday, March 5, 2012

Hasbro 6" War Machine Repaint (HT Milk ver. scheme)

Update!!!

Yep...deserves a triple exclamation mark! Why? Cause it has been awhile. Now I know I'm supposed to post my Hasbro Transformers Custom Competition Entry photos, but I haven't gotten to taking proper pics.

But I got something else...this is a project that I've been working on for quite some time. I had with me an extra Hasbro 6" War Machine figure (the movie version) and was thinking of doing a custom. Then I found out that Hot Toys came out with a 'milk version' (I'm not sure why they call it that way...), and I decided to make one for myself. I'm not those who can afford to buy a Hot Toys figure, but I can afford the time to make a 6" version. Heh.

Basically I tried to color it the same as it's Hot Toys counterpart, but I added a little details of my own. What were they?

- Intakes on the left and right of the outer rib area.
- Some panels on the knee.
- Boosters on the back.
- Some simple decals.

Have a look!

War Machine Milk Ver. (6" Hasbro)







Comparison with the original Hasbro War Machine.



Well, That's all for now. I've been hit with the Ironman bug, so expect to see more works on them. Let's just say that...finally, my IRONMEN PROJECT is ON!

Repulsors are go!

1 comment: