Sunday, July 15, 2007

Classics Ramjet Re-Made to Dirge

Among all the original Decepticon Seekers, the Coneheads were not given much screen time. That I remember well. But, they were one mean looking jets to ever come into the world of Transformers and being Decepticons, they were badasses.

The Transformers Classics line came up with Ramjet as one of their new wave figures. And seeing Ramjet (clearly having a new mold for wings and head), fans were hoping to see the other two Seekers. Yes. They did come out with Dirge and Thrust, but they were BotCon exclusives. So for us average joes who live across the globe, getting one is definitely a no no.

Thats where RK Designs come in. I have been pondering awhile in doing a Dirge repaint based on the BotCon design. Then I thought to myself, 'If I were to repaint according to the BotCon exclusive, then there won't be any originality to it...' So I rummaged through some old comics and borrowed a Transformers Toys collection book and started playing with some ideas. Finally I decided to combine the original G1 look and added a little from the BotCon exclusive.

And here it is ladies and gentlemen...

Classics Dirge by RK Designs



Jet mode:





"Fear is the element that unites all losers." - Dirge


No comments:

Post a Comment