Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TFTM Ultimate Bumblebee

Update!

Hmmm...and Ultimate Bumblebee...What can I personally say about this fella? It's huge, bulky and to be honest quite a waste of money. Despite the gimmicks I still think its a waste, but when someone came up to me and asked me to do a repaint on this fella I couldn't resist!

The original scheme that I worked on was quite different, but an accident happened and caused me to do a full repaint on it. This baby was done a few months back but just recently managed to clean up and did a full body repaint.

Here he is in all his repaint goodness. (Despite the repaint, I still think its a waste of money...hahahaha)



Close Up:







As you can see there isn't a vehicle mode shot. Why? I was too darned lazy to transform him. I'll just wait for the owner to take pictures of it later and update this post. Hah!

Cheers!