Monday, May 19, 2008

Transformers Animated Voyager Optimus Prime

Update!

Okay, it's been a while so get ready for a butt load of updates. Let's start off with this fine figure from the latest Transformers incarnation, Transformers Animated. To be honest, I'm 'okay' with the series, but as a true die-hard fan of the 80's..something is missing, but all in all a great effort and try looking at the plot and storyline...interesting.

Anyhoo, I managed to get my mits on this figure roughly two weeks ago. I saw it at a shop and loved it at first sight. Grabbed it and I was like a small kid again when I got home. The articulation is pretty good and the figure itself is amazing. After a while I wanted to make him look more than meets the eye (hah! i was waiting to put that in...*snigger*) and started to think of simple upgrades but just enough to make him look better.

And here we have him. Note that the upgrades are the Autobot emblem on his shoulder, thighs has been colored silver along with the bumper and axe. His gun I painted it to black cause I think thats what a gun should be colored.

Before:


Now:



With Weapons:



Vehicle Mode:





Well, it's nothing much but I just wanted to share this with you all. Maybe you can try it on your own TFA Voyager Optimus Prime.

Cheerios~