Saturday, September 15, 2007

Classics Thundercracker

Before I begin, I would like to apologize to my friend asked me to repaint his Classics Skywarp to Thundercracker for posting this fella in RKDesigns very very late.

This lil guy here was done a month plus or so way back even before the voyager class movie Megatron. Why you might ask? Simple, I misplaced the folder containing the images and I thought it was lost for all eternity. heh.

Anyhoo, manage to find the folder and i chose the best pics to show how Classics Skywarp became Classics Thundercracker. This was my first try and there are some flaws in it. So be on the lookout of an upcoming version 2.0 along with a few seekers that I'm repainting and rebuilding (yes...you heard it right, 'rebuilding'...).

Here it is, Classics Thundercracker:

Robot Mode:



Jet Mode:




That's all I can upload right now, but there will be more to come. It's just kinda hard lately to go online now. But don't worry, RKDesigns is always around.

Tally Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment